Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Your Substitute For Today. Your Tenured Teacher Has Food Poisoning

In increasing frequency, the food processing habits for our insatiable world have churned out diseased products. Meats, vegetables, fruits - I didn't know cows could get athlete's foot. The Ebola's getting jealous of salmonella. "Bird flu ain't even on my level," salmonella says.

Also increasing: the amount of jellyfish in the oceans. It's doing what the Nile perch did in Lake Victoria: fuckin' up the spot! Putting other species on blast till all that's left is J-fish. Those damn jellies have cost the "industry" millions, and as scientists say, it's a sure sign that the world is getting a boo-boo. "Sana, sana, colita de rana," sings Mother Earth. "No deal," says Howie Mandel.

Simple solution: stop eating meats, vegetables, fruits - start eating JELLYFISH. I'm not vouching for the taste, but call it a Rhode Island Roll, and I'm opening up a sushi restaurant. WeHo here I come!

No comments: